TOP WAREHOUSE RACKING COMPANY IN TENNESSEE
Tennessee Rack is the leading provider of high-performance racking systems and storage accessories in Nashville and the Southeastern United States. We offer practical, efficient and cost-effective solutions for all businesses requiring storage, regardless of company size or industry. We aim to establish long-term relationships with all our clients by being a single source for all their storage needs, from pallet and cantilever racks to wire mesh partitions and modular buildings.
Storage Solutions Nashville TN
Industrial Storage Solutions in Nashville, Tennessee
Tennessee Rack offers an extensive range of industrial storage products. We have a practical solution for every square foot of your facility, including:
- Pallet racking: Our pallet racking offers high-capacity storage for pallets, pick-stock and finished goods.
- Cantilever racking: Our cantilever racking uses uprights and cantilevers to form an efficient, space-saving system for storing bars, tubes and other oblong items.
- Drive-in pallet racking: Our drive-in racking allows your forklift to enter the rack system and maximize inventory efficiency through a last-in, first-out (LIFO) rotation.
- Carton flow racking: Our carton-flow racking uses gravity to increase distribution efficiencies for assembly lines, pick and pack operations, carton handling, kitting and more.
- Modular buildings: Our prefabricated modular buildings provide a cost-effective, nonpermanent solution that businesses can reuse, reconfigure or relocate as needed.
We also offer a wide selection of rack accessories, including wire partitions, rack guards, wire decks, row spacers, post protectors and more.
Warehouse Racking and Shelving Services
Tennessee Rack’s highly skilled staff has vast experience in all storage project types, from small supply rooms to expansive distribution centers. We can help you develop the most practical and cost-efficient racking system to fit your needs, often providing a price quote within 24 hours. Our extensive inventory of beams, uprights, decking and accessories enables us to deliver many orders within 48 hours.
Other services we offer include:
- Dismantling: Besides installing new systems, we provide a comprehensive range of other racking solutions, including dismantling systems for businesses that are moving, downgrading or upgrading to an entirely new storage method. Our team can disassemble your existing system quickly and efficiently, whether you bought it from us or someone else.
- Rack liquidation: If you need to offload your rack system for any reason, Tennessee Rack is interested in buying it. We offer fair market value for all products and will even dismantle the system and transport the components back to our facility.
Tennessee Rack Service Area
With headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee Rack has been the region’s leading rack solutions company since 2006. We’ve handled racking projects for some of the area’s top businesses, offering practical, cost-effective solutions throughout the buying process, from consultation and design to delivery and installation. Our state-of-the-art facility and knowledgeable staff enable us to service a broad area, including Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, North Georgia and Louisiana.
Easy and Safe Assembly
Our installation services streamline your racking project for you, ensuring your new system installs accurately, efficiently and safely. The primary phases of the installation process include:
- Outlining the system layout
- Raising the uprights
- Positioning the beams
- Squaring the rack
- Anchoring the uprights
- Installing the wire decking
- Adding accessories like post protectors, row spacers and aisle shields
Contact the Experts at Tennessee Rack Today
If you’re looking for a reputable warehouse racking company in the Southeastern United States that offers high-performance storage solutions, Tennessee Rack is the answer. Learn why many companies around the Nashville region come to us first for fast and efficient design and installation. Call 615-722-4281 today or contact us online to request a quote.
Where is your inventory stored?
All of our stock is stored inside our warehouse until it is delivered to our customer. Unlike many other dealers, we never store material outside where it can rust and become degraded by the elements.
How long does it take to receive rack once an order is placed?
Most orders can be delivered within 1 or 2 business days.
What style of pallet rack do you stock?
“Teardrop” style is the most popular style of pallet rack sold in the U.S. We are also a dealer for Keystone and PENCO style rack.
Why rack versus "shelving?"
Pallet rack, due to its robust construction, is a long-term solution for storage requirements. Shelving is generally much lighter duty, and does not tend to hold up to commercial usage.
Does beams spacing affect capacity?
Absolutely! Pallet rack uprights do not have a fixed capacity rating. Capacity is based on how the beam levels are spaced once the rack is installed. In general, tighter spacing increases capacity, just a greater spacing can lower capacity rating.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns on new stock items provided they are returned in new and sellable condition. Returns must be within 10 business days of sale and are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee + shipping costs. Custom or non-stock items are not returnable or refundable.
My neighbor is closing and has some rack to sell. Is it safe to use?
We are asked this a lot. Since rack is a lifetime solution, we feel its worth getting the right rack for your needs. Many times in an effort to save a few dollars, clients buy uprights that are too short, beams that are too wide, and capacity that is too light. Or worse, they have no idea of what the capacity is. Given the fact warehouse space is very expensive, and the material stored is very heavy and stored high in the air, it seems prudent to get the correct solution, not necessarily the lowest cost solution.
What are wire decks and are they necessary?
Wire decks are the most common form of pallet support and are highly recommended. The wire mesh creates a flat surface that keeps material/pallets from falling through the beams to avoid damage and prevent warehouse accidents.
I want to express my appreciation and thanks for the excellent service provided before and after the sale. I was able to save substantial time and money, and I would encourage anyone looking for new or used equipment to give your company an opportunity to quote on their particular needs.
The team at Tennessee Rack has earned both my business, and my confidence. They are not only competent in every stage of the material handling process, but have a heart to serve the customer. It is refreshing to find a company with such dedication to their clients and their profession.
I want to thank you for the great job your guys did here at Electronic Express. Of all the contractors we’ve worked with, your crew was among the best and the easiest to work with.